Thursday, September 21, 2017

We're Back

Hello bloggers,

After some time away from blogging we are back again...me and my dolls.

The gals (and boys) have been hiding away in storage over the winter months. We live in a very cold and damp house so the dolls needed to be tucked away safely in airtight containers.

Spring is upon us now and the weather is slowly starting to get warmer which means its time for Barbie and pals to venture out.

Skipper was the first to leap out of the box today



This is the latest Vintage Skipper to join my collection. She came with a few vintage "extras"

This season, I hope to work on sewing some clothes for my Skipper's. After many months of lost interest in sewing, I think it could be safe to say the "sewing bug" is coming back...

Upon looking through the collection today, I stumbled upon a Barbie clone doll whom I am not familiar with...


The markings on the back of the head read: Totsy 1987

Are any of you familiar with clone dolls ???



4 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) I have the same Skipper and dressing gown. Unfortunately I don't know anything about clone dolls though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, its good to be back. Isn't Skipper a little sweetie :)
    I don't know much about clones either but I'm sure there's info out there somewhere on them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently had a load of dolls vintage clothes, if we get any more i will let you know.

    Vintage Clothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terribly sorry for the late reply.Would be much appreciated 👍

      Delete