Monday, May 13, 2019

Sew Delighful


Have you ever been in oar of someone else? That's how I feel when I see Mary's sewing creations for Barbie. 

It is with great delight that I have had permission from Mary to share these photo's of her sewing creations. 

Mary is part of the Vintage Barbie doll collectors 1959-1972 Facebook group. It was through this group I saw her posts of all her exquisite sewing creations for Barbie. 

Today I am showcasing a collection of photo's Mary has shared through the Facebook group.

Mary, you are an inspiration to me and many other's with your beautiful creations. Thank you for allowing me to share your collection of couture 







































2 comments:

  1. Lustig - deutsche Sprache in Neuseeland - danke für deine netten Worte auf meinem Blog.
    Sohn hat sich in Neuseeland verlobt und heiratet nächsten Samstag.
    Ganz liebe Grüße nach Neuseeland von
    Zauberfee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from New Zealand and congratulations to your son xx

    ReplyDelete