Friday, February 10, 2017

Shes Here!

Look who arrived in the post today...



2015 Fashionista! LA Girl. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be adding modern play line Barbies to my collection, however, when I locked eyes on LA Girl I HAD to have her. She has one of the prettiest faces on a Barbie I have ever seen. The beauty spot is rather unique too!

 The head mold for this doll is the same as the 2010 Skipper doll 

The only down fall of LA Girl is her stiff body. The legs do not bend, which makes posing her rather difficult.



The main feature of this would have to be her hair style. Long lushes blonde locks with a streak of pink in it and flocking on one side,,,totally unique!

  



Although the quality of these dolls is nothing compared to what was produced in the 80's and 90's, LA Girl is definitely a keeper, and dear I say it, I think i'll be adding more of these beauties to my collection!




2 comments:

  1. I also got LA girl in hopes of giving her a new body, however the body I got for her doesn't quite match her pale skin, so I'm still searching for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find a suitable body sometime soon 😃
    She certainly is really pale but I guess that's all part of her uniqueness

    ReplyDelete