Saturday, January 21, 2017

From the Fashion Vault: 1985 'B' Active Fashions



Hello and welcome to my regular segment "From the Fashion Vault." In these segments I'm going to be sharing with you Barbie fashions I have in my collection.

I have always loved Barbie fashions. As a child I didn't have many, but the ones I did have I really appreciated and loved. I remember going to the shops and going straight to the Barbie aisle just to admire the array of different fashions available and longing to own them all!

In this segment, Ill be sharing 1985's 'B' Active Fashions. There are 8 fashions in this set. Out of the 8 I have 5. I bought them brand new (but not on the card) back in early 2000 off a lady that collected Barbie. She use to debox her dolls and clothes but keep some of the packaging.

For the very first time, these clothes have finally been worn by Barbie. I must say, I never thought I would try them on one of my dolls as I like certain things to be left in their original form! This was super fun!

Anyway, on with the show....

1985 'B' Active Fashions



Dress modeled on Magic Moves Barbie

The blue version of this dress, it also came in
lilic
Blue version

Model: Angel Face Barbie
Yellow version

       



      



Model: Peaches 'n Cream Barbie

Navy blue version



 



        



Model: Dreamtime Barbie



           


Model: Dream Glow Barbie

Teal, purple, black version

Red, orange, blue, green version


Rainbow version


       



The 3 missing ones from my collection are...


This is my favourite out of the set


       




































 



     



     

No comments:

Post a Comment