Thursday, January 26, 2017

Latest Arrivals

I'm happy to a announce my very first vintage "original" Skipper arrived in the post yesterday alongside not one but two Tutti dolls.

   

For a very long time I have wanted a vintage Skipper!

Unfortunately, Skipper has had a haircut! and the two Tutti dolls are not in the best condition, but no complaints here as I got the pair of Tuttis for $5.00!

   

Isn't Tutti a little darling. Such a sweet little face.


  

  

Skipper came with vintage clothes

Included with the Skipper were some vintage fashions. Need I say, Skipper will also be getting some home sewn clothes :) Part of the reason why I wanted a vintage Skipper was to sew her some clothes...stay tuned for a post featuring Skippers home sewn wardrobe.

Also on its way in the post is a vintage brunette Skipper. Looking forward to receiving her.

   




Wouldn't it be great to be able to time travel??? I would go back to the 60's and head straight for the toy store just to check out the Barbies. 😂


   





Happy Collecting! 😀






No comments:

Post a Comment