Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Unfinished miniatures

Look what I found in among my ever growing collection of hobby stuff! Its my unfinished miniature Barbie doll case.

  




I started making this years ago and never got around to finishing it. I had forgotten all about this miniature case as it was hidden away in my "miniatures" box of stuff which I have not looked in for some time now.

Funny that I came across this miniature doll case because I saw this tutorial the other day on making a miniature Barbie out of clay...could this be a sign that I need to finish what I started??? hehe

I had originally planned on printing a pic of Barbie to stick in the case, however, now that I have seen this tutorial and just so happen to have an unopened container of clay.... well...I guess you will have to stayed tuned for more!



1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the miniature doll in this very cute miniature doll case :-).

    ReplyDelete